How much is UK shipping?
As a small UK business, we're eligible for savings on shipping through our business accounts – these are savings we pass on to you.
We operate all shipping charges based on weight which means we'll never profit from shipping costs.
- Orders below £49: rates are calculated based upon weight and shipped with Royal Mail, myHermes or DPD. (Starting from just £2.69).
- Orders above £49+: receive FREE 2-4 Working Day Fully Tracked Shipping.
When will I receive my order after dispatch?
- myHermes – Fully Tracked, 2-4 Day delivery, 3-hour delivery window, including Saturday.
- Royal Mail – Limited Tracking, Delivery Confirmation, 24 or 48-hour service including Saturday.
- DPD – Fully Tracked 1-hour Delivery Window, Next Day, Monday to Friday.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently ship throughout Europe. For delivery outside of Europe please get in touch and we'll put a price together for you where possible.
The exact rate for international shipments will be quoted at checkout and is based on the weight, volume & value of your order.
Please note that while we do ship orders outside of the United Kingdom, international orders can be tricky as customs rules vary widely from country to country. By placing an international order, you understand that you are solely responsible for any and all customs, taxes, tariffs, or any other costs which this order may incur and we cannot issue a refund for any inability to receive the package after we have sent it out.
How soon can I expect my order?
We aim to ship all orders out within 1-2 days. You'll receive an email &/or SMS update as soon as your order is dispatched from us.
Once your order has shipped you can expect the following timeframe:
- Delivery to the UK with myHermes is 2-4 working days.
- Delivery to UK with Royal Mail 24 (1st Class) in 1-3 working days.
- Delivery to UK with Royal Mail 48 (2nd Class) in 2-5 working days.
- Delivery to UK with DPD is 1-2 working days.
- Delivery to Europe: Please refer to delivery estimates at checkout.
- Delivery to Rest of World: Please refer to delivery estimates at checkout.
How does free shipping work?
Within the UK all orders over £49 ship free.
Anything less than that is charged at standard Royal Mail/myHermes/DPD prices (your choice of delivery speed at checkout) – we will never profit from nor charge you more than the rate you'd pay at the post office.
Are my products out of date?
Unless we explicitly mark products when sold as being out of date, we will never ship products to you that are out of date.
We stock many products manufactured in the United States, such as Quest Bars. In the USA all Best Before Dates are in US Format (MM/DD/YYYY) as opposed to the UK standard (DD/MM/YYYY).
If, however, you feel you may have had an out of date product delivered to you, please photograph it & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Our customers are our priority & we will put any mistakes right.
Is my payment safe?
All our orders and your payments are handled by Stripe, SagePay, Amazon Pay, PayPal or Klarna via Shopify. Shopify uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
What will you do with my information?
We will never, and we do mean ever, share your details. Your trust in us is what keeps us in business and we will not breach that agreement for any reason.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
I ordered the wrong thing, can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, once an order has been placed it goes straight into our warehouse system and can't be cancelled. However, you can return your order or individual items within 14 days of receipt.
Can I return my order?
Please note during the current COVID-19 pandemic we're not currently processing returns in order to keep our environments & staff clean and safe.
Absolutely! Posted Protein will happily refund or exchange any new or unused product within 14 days of delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your item has been delivered, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please email email@example.com to obtain a return authorisation number and a return shipping address before the 14 days expire. Returns must be delivered to the return address within 14 days of placing your order. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Customers are responsible for returning shipping costs. Be sure to ship your item by insured and traceable methods to guarantee return.
Please allow up to 7 business days after the item is received by the returns department for your refund to be processed.
How long will it take for me to receive a refund?
Funds from a refund should return to your account approximately 5–10 business days after the original refund. This is down to your individual bank and how long it takes them to process the refund.
Can you ship to BFPO Addresses?
We can, although a few things to note:
- We can only accept individual orders weighing up to 2kg when shipping to a BFPO address. Unfortunately, we're limited to Royal Mail as the only courier at this time to deliver to such addresses.
- Please contact us before placing your order to get a shipping estimate.
- Please only select rates displayed at checkout that start with "BFPO - ...". If none are displayed in that format, please contact us.
- Tracking is only available up until the point of departure from the UK.
- We cannot guarantee a delivery speed as this will depend on your exact stationing unit location.