Vitamin C Powder is an alternative to our popular Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets. Vitamin C is an extremely popular supplement to complement a healthy, balanced diet.
Vitamin C is important to the athlete in that it helps to maintain normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
It also contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and a reduction in tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin C has several other benefits contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and contributing to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
Tested For Athletes
Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under a monitored programme. Products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO 17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use.
This product was manufactured in a GMP facility under strict quality control to assure consistent high quality that meets the requirements of the marketing authorisation (MA) or product specification.
Mix 1g (1000mg) with 250ml water, or add to a drink or shake. Ideally, take with food.
Unflavoured Vitamin-C Powder (100%).
Allergens: Made in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy, Egg, Gluten and products thereof.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS.