What are PhD Omega-3 Capsules?
Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid and therefore must be obtained from the diet.
For those who don’t eat fish, or are unable to get the recommended portions into their diet, Omega-3 supplements are a great alternative.
PhD Nutrition Omega-3 contains 550mg of the important long-chain fatty acids DHA and EPA.
PhD Omega-3 Capsules Benefits
Omega-3 supplementation is fast becoming one of the most popular additions to any western diet.
Popular not only with athletes and weight trainers, Omega-3 fatty acids are vital to the health of the human body and mind.
Proven to aid healthy brain and heart function, Omega-3 soft gels are a must-have addition to the high protein diet of an athlete.
- Helps maintain healthy brain & heart function*
- 550mg of DHA and EPA
- Extra high strength formula
- Free from artificial colours & preservatives, yeast, gluten, starch and lactose
- No added salt or sugar
Who are Omega-3 Capsules suitable for?
- For those who don’t eat fish, or are unable to get the recommended portions into their diet, Omega-3 supplements are a great alternative
How to take Omega-3 Capsules
Take 1 Softgel 3 times daily with meals.
* EPA/DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA and EPA
* DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA
Fish Oil (Eicosapentaenoic & Docosahexaenoic Acid), Capsule (Gelatine Bovine, Glycerol-Moistener (E322)), Water.
ALLERGENS: See ingredients in Bold.
Not suitable for Vegetarians.